Carnival Fascination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Best vacation ever!!!!

Sail Date: September 09, 2010

This was my first cruise and the Fascination was the ship we had the pleasure of being on. It was awesome. I loved every minute of the experience. It was very clean and the atmosphere was very cheerful. I would recommend this cruiseline to anyone. Carnival cruiseline makes you feel very important. The shows were amazing and ohhhhh the food outstanding; The service was impecable. I will definitely book another cruise with Carnival.

Pros: Loved the shows and the pools.

Cons: Room being so small

Recommends Carnival Fascination? Yes!

Rooms very small.
Very clean.
Dining and food cannot be compared. Best ever.
Beaches were cleannest ever seen. Love the whole Island.
Don't Miss: Beaches, Cabbage beach was awesome.
Freeport, Grand Bahama Island
Beach was not very clean.