Best vacation ever!!!!

Carnival Fascination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

4 Night Bahamas (Jacksonville Roundtrip)
Sail Date: September 09, 2010
Ship: Carnival Fascination
This was my first cruise and the Fascination was the ship we had the pleasure of being on. It was awesome. I loved every minute of the experience. It was very clean and the atmosphere was very cheerful. I would recommend this cruiseline to anyone. Carnival cruiseline makes you feel very important. The shows were amazing and ohhhhh the food outstanding; The service was impecable. I will definitely book another cruise with Carnival.

Dining and food cannot be compared. Best ever.

Very clean.

Rooms very small.
Beach was not very clean.
Beaches were cleannest ever seen. Love the whole Island.
Don't Miss: Beaches, Cabbage beach was awesome.

Pros: Loved the shows and the pools.

Cons: Room being so small

Recommends Carnival Fascination? Yes!