A fantastic cruse

Carnival Fascination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

4 Night Bahamas (Jacksonville Roundtrip)
Sail Date: September 09, 2010
Ship: Carnival Fascination
This was my first cruise and it was ausome. I am telling everyone what a wonderful time I had and what wonderful service we had. I hardly even knew that I was on a ship, as far as the rocking of the ship goes. I am ready to start planning my next cruise.

Also gets an "A" from me

Entertainment was awsome. Just another way to relax and enjoy the time I had on the cruise.

I liked that with the entertainment, they would let us know that the next show was going to be an adult varity. THe attitude of the staff was excellent

everyone was willing to assistant with anything that I needed.

Everything was A+

I cannot say anything bad about this ship
I just visited the shops so not sure what was the best one or not.
The beach, this was awsome. I have never seen the ocen so clear, I want to go back.
Don't Miss: Atlantis

Pros: .Entertainment was ausome, dinner was great, rooms were also outstanding.

Cons: People trying to take my opicture, but I knwo that they were just doing their job though

Recommends Carnival Fascination? Yes!