Mixed reviews

Carnival Fascination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

invalid-31909
Sail Date: August 16, 2010
Ship: Carnival Fascination
This was my third cruise, the other two on the Norwegian Dawn. Much smaller ship. When my 10 year old saw the pool he called it an embarassment. The food was mediocre. The dining staff was mediocre. My biggest problem however was the casino. I became leary about some questionable tactics they used and the various ways they used to change the odds. The one that bothered me the most was a blackjack table that appeared to give the player an edge until I realized that in the 6-8 decks their were no queens. They had been removed.

Buffets were not very good. Chef made some great difficult meals but then couldn't produce decent simple dishes

Excursions had alot of choiuces but I gave this a 2 because of casino which I would stay out of See above comments

Kids had great time waterpark added to fun

Steward and staff excellant dining staff needs a lot of work. Some gave the impression they didn't much care others tried hard but never quite went above average

Ship was small. It was alittle hard to get around. They did however keep he ship clean and had great decor.

Very comfortable and more spacious then my last cruise on Norwegian
Part of family went catamaran sail and snorkle They had a great time. Long walk to the public beach but water was beautiful
Fun place. It is important to be their at sunset which this boat was not since it left port
Don't Miss: If you have kids don't miss the toy factory

Pros: KIds had great time

Cons: Food was inconsistant and mediocre at best

Recommends Carnival Fascination? No.