Carnival Fascination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Far exceeded our expectations!

Sail Date: August 12, 2010

I was very nervous when we got to Jacksonville and found out the ship was full. Boarding in Jacksonville was chaotic and disorganized. Once we got on the ship, the crowd disappeared. We never stood in a long line or waited for anything.

Pros: wonderful food, clean, excellent staff

Cons: none. we had a great time and will do this again

Recommends Carnival Fascination? Yes!

Excellent staff. They were always there when we needed them, but I never felt they were hovering or too pushy.
great food and lots of variety. You can eat a lot but there are also good choices of fruits, lean meats, and vegetables. Dessert table will get you every time. Delicious! I always asked the server which dessert to select and I was never disappointed
much more room than I expected
Comedian was hilarious. Shows were a little cheesy but what do you expect. Deck entertainment was good.
The sailing and snorkeling excursion was a lot of fun. We would thought it was worth what we paid. Senor Frogs is a must just to watch the people. The DJ was amazing and he had the entire restaurant involved with his antics. Can't remember when we laughed so hard. Our teenagers enjoyed the dancing even though they were the only ones not drinking.
Freeport, Grand Bahama Island
We did the dolphin swim and enjoyed it. I think we could have taken one of the earlier buses and walked around the down town prior to our dolphin swim. Everything is right there together within walking distance.