Carnival Fascination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

A wonderful time at Sea!

Sail Date: June 01, 2010

I loved the ship.Very clean and if a spill or paper was dropped someone cleaned it up. First time to cruise and the ship was FUN FUN FUN great name for it. Staff was friendly the ones in white were not as nice as I thougth they should be but they must have had other things on their minds. The food was great! The ship has the correct name. Plan to go back June 2011. We will cruise again.

Pros: I had to do nothing Staff was great did it all for me!

Cons: Lack of no where to slow dance with my husband!!

Recommends Carnival Fascination? Yes!

Would have like to had a night of dancing with the hubby (slow) not enough of the adult country music at all. Rock and Roll stuff.
Clean
Great and lots of great chocolate cake!!
Great!
The staff was always willing to help and smiles! GREAT!!