Carnival Fascination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Ship lost power for 5 hours

Sail Date: June 26, 2010

Every time you took a shower it flooded the whole bath room. The ship lost total power for 5 hours. There was no air, no access to anything to drink or eat. Dinner times had to be rescheduled, and we got back to Jacksonville 2 hours late. I would never go on this ship again, or leave out of the Jacksonville port.

Pros: Relaxation

Cons: Ship loosing power

Recommends Carnival Fascination? No.

The dining on the ship was not near what I have experienced in the past. One night I ordered a salad and never received it. Another night I ordered a baked potatoe and never got it either
The dancers were not near the quality of dancers that I have seen on previous ships
Half Moon Cay, Bahamas (Private Island)
Went to Blue Lagoon Island. Very nice