Carnival Fascination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Great Cruise but needed something

Sail Date: May 10, 2010

Traveled As: Family w/young children

This was my third Carnival Cruise and have to say was very unimpressed with the Camp Carnival. Trust me if you have a little one under age 2 they don't provide any activities for them. Wasn't as relaxing nor eventful, but the work staff did what they could. Just tried to work out a mutual understanding with the on board ships Customer desk, but got the usual feeling of "oh well, just deal with it" My wife and myself are starting to think of trying a different Cruise line on our next voyage.

Pros: Sharing with the family the Carribean

Cons: Activities for under 2 yr olds

Recommends Carnival Fascination? Yes!

This low of a rating because of no activities for children under 2.
As posted above not too impressed here.
Very substandard....and seemed as if they didn't want children to come on the cruise.
For having to be "downgraded" due to my little one, I'm still wondering why they charged her an extra $200 and didn't provide activities for her.
Very clean and updated. But wireless internet isn't available in all cabins. Also watch out if you have a cell phone, very tricky when it says you have service its very pricy and international even if you have a plan.
What can you say food was as usual outstanding
Key West, Florida
Know this before going...its very commercialized...nothing of much of historical. Seems nothing you could do that would be overpriced.
Don't Miss: Do the Conch Train Tour you get your most money's worth for it.
If your in Nassau definitely visit Atlantis. Nothing I've seen better in the world.
Don't Miss: Atlantis Resort