Carnival Fascination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

A great cruise with a terrible ending

Sail Date: May 06, 2010

This was my wife's first cruise and I took advantage of Carnival's Bon Voyage Service and "purchased" a dozen long stem roses for my wife for Mother's Day. The flowers were waiting in our stateroom before the ship departed from Jacksonville. My wife was amazed at the quality of the roses and truly admired them every day during our cruise. It all came to a very disappointing ending when Carnival failed to inform me prior to purchasing the roses that I would not be able to take them off the ship at the end of the cruise. My wife had to throw them away as we were getting of the ship. I contacted Carnival's Customer Service department as soon as we arrived home only to be talked to very rudely. No future Carnival cruises for this family.

Pros: Friendly staff and great food

Cons: Carnival's Bon Voyage package that you pay for but can not keep

Recommends Carnival Fascination? No.

I consider the Bon Voyage package department and customer service as part of the staff and neither is willing to make things right
A little over crowded
Food was great as well as the service.
Lots of choices of things to do off the ship. Great scenery.
Don't Miss: Atlantis
Freeport, Grand Bahama Island
Nothing but an industrial area. I purchased a shore excursion to spend the day at the beach and have access to a pool. Well we were hassled all day by the locals and the pool was closed most of the day. Don't waste your time!
Don't Miss: Stay on the ship