Carnival Fascination Cruise Review to Caribbean

Awesome Ship

Sail Date: April 01, 2010

First off, the ship is awesome. Since it was recently renovated it has a 'new' feeling to it. The waterpark is great, even my in-laws loved the slides! Our room was a balcony room in the back of the ship (probably 3 or 4 balconies in from the back). I'm not sure the rooms were renovated as there was some rust outside on the balcony and the sink had some scratches in it, however, it wasn't outdated by any means and still felt clean. The food was really good in the dining room and the Coconut Bar and Grill. On our previous cruise we always ate at the buffet but I now highly recommend going to the sit-down restaurant. The waiters sing and dance and always deliver excellent service. The shows at night were really good as well. I'm not really into singing and dancing but even I had a good time. As for the ports of call, Key West has always been fun (we've been three times now). We rent an electric car and drive around to the different beaches and attractions. Definitely go check out the beaches around Fort Zachary Taylor. Nassau I could definitely do without. The view of Atlantis is great but the area right around the port is a little sketchy. We did some shopping and not finding much we headed to Atlantis by cab. Cab ride aside, the excursion was very cool. You definitely have to check it out once in your life. So overall the trip was really great.

Pros: Room Balcony, Food, Entertainment, Casino, Waterpark

Cons: Smoking Areas, Bahamas

Recommends Carnival Fascination? Yes!