The best time of my life.

Carnival Fascination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Helpful Vote: 1

Sail Date: April 01, 2010
Ship: Carnival Fascination
The only thing that I have to say about this vacation and experience is GREAT! My husband and I had the best time a person could ask for on the CARNIVAL FASCINATION. We went on the 4 day cruise to the Bahamas and it was the best. From the staff to the delicious food, it was great. The staff was so pleasant and attentive to the needs of the passengers. My overall experience was a 20 on a scale of 10. We are already talking about where we are going to go next year.

Pros: Everything

Cons: The lines

Recommends Carnival Fascination? Yes!