Carnival Fascination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

The Best Cruise Ever!!

Sail Date: March 01, 2010

Carnival cruise line is the best!! I have cruised many but always come back, the staffs friendliness ,along with the choices of day and night activites makes it number one! It is great to be able to go from disco to country without having to wait for "the next show" and the piano bar is such fun (wish it would open earlier) there is a never ending amount of shows offered ,not to mention the day games and music on pool deck, I also like that they have a deck for adults only(wish it were bigger)so you can be away from the children.
I was upgraded to plantium this cruise ,just when i thought things couldn't get any better ,bingo they did , how nice to reward you for repeat cruising!! I can't say enough about the staff ,from servers to cabin staff ,they are great!! And of course dont forget the casino!! The dealers and management make losing your money fun!! (you dont always lose of course) as it happens i won the blackjack tournament this cruise and it was just wonderful .many of the staff remember you by name ,and what a better way to feel like they are really happy your there, after all a vacation should be about fun!!
The food is always good and plenty of it. If you try something and don't care for it they will give you something else,now you just can't go wrong!!
Cruising is number one for me ,and you always connect with new friends,

Pros: The staff 's friendliness and the way they pamper you!!

Cons: The hot tubs by pool area are always full of children!!

Recommends Carnival Fascination? Yes!