Carnival Fascination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

A Great Cruise Line

Sail Date: February 01, 2010

First of all I would like to thank and Carnival Cruise Lines for making my plans for this trip pleasurable. I wanted to take a cruise with my family with out taking a lot of time off from school or my job. The date that was chosen was a perfect date. I booked my stateroom on the Riviera deck. When it was time to set sail, my stateroom was moved from the Riviera deck to the Empress deck. This made my experience more enjoyable, because I was on the main deck where all the fun starts. I was six doors down from the Atrium. Now, This was my second cruise (My first with my family) although It was cold leaving Jacksonville that day. One of the things that caught my attention on the ship was how clean it was kept. Everywhere I went I saw somebody wiping down something or cleaning some thing. When the ship was docked in Freeport, they were outside painting and repairing. Carnival has superb youth programs. My children left the cabin in the morning, I did not see them until dinner time. After dinner, I did not see my children until the wee hours in the morning. My children really enjoyed themselves (Mega THANKS to Club O2 and Circle "C"). I plan to take a cruise at least once a year. Thank you for making my vacation an experience that I will never forget.

Pros: It was a very clean ship

Cons: I was rushed when I was a few minutes late for dinner one night

Recommends Carnival Fascination? Yes!