Fun time at sea !

Carnival Fascination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

invalid-31909
Sail Date: July 20, 2009
Ship: Carnival Fascination
The cruise was wonderful, very relaxing. I own my own business and work 7 days a week and a cruise is the very best vacation ever. I do not have to "think" I can just "do" everything I need is offered all I have to do is "partake" of what is offered. The food is plentiful and so very good, the activities are fun, the shows are great, or you can just sit on deck and read a book or people watch. I tell everyone I talk to that a cruise is the very best vacation a person can take.
Disappointed in Nassau itself, a bit dirty for my liking.
Don't Miss: Atlantis
The trolly tour was fun.

Pros: The relaxing atmosphere

Cons: The coffee was too strong

Recommends Carnival Fascination? Yes!