Carnival Fascination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

A relaxing vacation It was great

Sail Date: June 18, 2009

This was my first cruise, It was a veary pleasent trip. The lines to get on are long so where comfortable shoes, but when you do get on the ship you have alot to explore. It will take a day to learn where everything is but you will enjoy the adventure, They are very prompt on arrival times and departures from all ports. The best part is the food, food & more food. It all was very good and the staff was very good. the excurstiions that are avalible are worth looking into. I can't wait to do this again.

Pros: The food and the entertainment

Cons: the cost of the pictures they need to reduce it so you can get more.

Recommends Carnival Fascination? Yes!

Freeport, Grand Bahama Island
I only did a dolphin swim on this port, It was great I would do it again in a minute. best ever
Don't Miss: dolphins, see them, swim with them, love them.
must go to straw market , shop till you drop . If you like to gamble go to paridise iland, and they also have a great aqurium.