Carnival Fascination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Fantastic First Time

Sail Date: August 01, 2008

My husband and I just cruised to the bahamas on the Carnival Fascination. It was a 3 day cruise and our first one. We both found that the ship was remarkably clean. The overall staff did a great job keeping up the cleanliness of the ship. They did a magnificent job of walking through the dining areas consistently keeping it clean for all guests. I would definitely recommend this cruise to first timers. The only thing I wish to offer for future travelers is that carnival offers more guidance on purchases and the custom laws considering getting merchandise back home. Also, disappointed with the swimming pools and there size.

Pros: The Food

Cons: The pools

Recommends Carnival Fascination? Yes!