Carnival Fascination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

my first cruise

Sail Date: December 21, 2007

It was great as a first experience and certainly got us wanting more, just next time we will try to upgrade to a better ship (maybe in a longer cruise).

Pros: it fit exactly into the days I could spare, less than 15 days before the real cruise deal

Cons: it was my first one and I expected it to be like all I've seen and read about cruises, but it was not as sophisticated as I would expect.

Recommends Carnival Fascination? No.

we decided to opt for the Breezes excursion and we honestly hated it. The food was worse than average, they were preparing some fish that was smelling all over tha place and the only thing that appealed to my appetite, but I couldn't get it because it was being prepared for some other place in the resort. They charge you $ 100 for 4 1/2 hours and all you have to eat is meat loaf and turkey??????? well, a little too late we've learned that it would be better and cheaper just to stay on the ship, so we took a taxi and went back there.