Carnival Fascination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Best Bang for the Buck

Sail Date: November 01, 2007

My wife and I needed a short getaway and chose the Fascination based on its value for the money. For under $300 each we were able to enjoy 4 nights of relaxation & enjoyment. We both wish they had an upscale restaurant as in the dining room the smallest table available is for 4 people. Dont get me wrong we enjoy others company, but when I go away I want to spend all my time with my wife whom I don't get to see much at home as we are both workaholics. The ship was recently renovated and we we both impressed with the job Carnival did. We enjoyed the 24 hour Ice Cream, Pizza & Room Service. The food seemed to improve over past Carnival cruises and we we generally pleased with our vacation. We reccommend Carnioval to the first time cruiser especially this ship as it is a smaller, more intimate ship.

Pros: Value

Cons: No restaurant on board, No tables for 2

Recommends Carnival Fascination? Yes!