Carnival Fascination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

A great first cruise!

Sail Date: October 12, 2007

The ship was great. Very clean.

Pros: All the activities on board. Activity sheet being delivered to the cabin each night.

Cons: During the drill, the staff on each floor could've been directing people to the correct muster stations.

Recommends Carnival Fascination? Yes!

I didn't do any excursions. Just walk around shopping. My dinner mates recommed going to Alantis. They wen on and on about it.