Carnival Fascination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Disappointing 1st cruise

Sail Date: September 17, 2007

This was my first cruise and I was diappointed I found it to be boring. The pools are to small and over crowded. Not enough activities during the day. To much time at sea for a 5 day cruise.

Pros: The excursion in Mexico was very good. Kayaking and beach side drinks and food.

Cons: Not enough activities on ship during the day. Time is Key West to early in the morning.

Recommends Carnival Fascination? No.

This wa the only part of the trip that I really enjoyed. We went on an excersion to Passion Island where we went on a short kayak ride and then spent a while on a beautiful beach with open bar and food included for only $79. You get a bang for your buck on this excursion.
Don't Miss: Passion Island
Key West, Florida
Key West is a night life place. The ship arrives at 730 am and leaves at 2pm. If you chose th wake up at the crack of dawn when you are on vacation and go to town, what is there to do so early? The beach is really bad. It is not famous for it's beach but for the night life and differnent bars and resturants. Overall I feel that an excursion to Key West during the day is a waste of time. You are better off sleeping in and just go to a few shops after breakfast.
Key West, Florida