Fantastic Voyage on Carnival Fascination

Carnival Fascination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Helpful Vote: 1

4 Night Western Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: September 17, 2007
Ship: Carnival Fascination
My overall impression of the ship is that it is beautifully appointed and immaculately maintained. I was greeted with warm smiles from crew/staff who were busily cleaning/wiping/dusting polishing/serving everywhere I strolled on the boat. The wait staff and my cabin steward, Angel, were exceptionally on point when it came to service and professionalism.

Pros: The service and food are outstanding

Cons: Camp Carnival is not consistently open throughout the day. Smoking in the Casino.

Recommends Carnival Fascination? Yes!