3-4 day cruises quality - not as gd as 7

Carnival Fascination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Helpful Vote: 1

Sail Date: September 01, 2007
Ship: Carnival Fascination
I have taken 14 cruises so I have a bit of experience. On this cruise, the food was average with no entre really standing out as exceptional. I didn't eat anything bad just nothing memorable. The cruise director and carnival dancers worked very hard and were likeable but they were not in the pro arena. The price of this cruise was extremely reasonable. The spa crew, wait staff, ship cleanliness, and cabin stewart was exceptional therefore I would take this cruise again.

Pros: Cabins and Stewart

Cons: Food and entertainment Mediocre

Recommends Carnival Fascination? Yes!