Wonderful first time cruise!!

Carnival Fascination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

4 Night Western Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: April 23, 2007
Ship: Carnival Fascination
This was a first time cruise for two of the people in my party. They were in awe at how beautiful the ship was. We took pictures from the start of the cruise all the way to the end. I knew what to expect because I cruise at least 1-2 times per year. Just like the advertisment says cruising is like no other vacation! I'm convinced.
I love key west, the people there and the ambiance. I loved the restaurants. You have to try the key lime pie there!
The prices are unbelievable. Sometimes you cannot understand what the locals are saying but they are very friendly and eager to get you to your destination.
Don't Miss: The whole shopping experience was thrilling!
Don't Miss: The whole shopping experience was thrilling!

Pros: The excursions were wonderful. But my favorite is the Broadway shows!!

Cons: When the cruise ended. I wanted to stay up all night long because I did not want to miss anything!

Recommends Carnival Fascination? Yes!