Good first time cruise

Carnival Fascination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Helpful Vote: 1

4 Night Western Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: August 27, 2007
Ship: Carnival Fascination
This was my first cruise. It was a total of 5 girls. We had a good time, upon embarkation of the ship we found it very nice and impressive. The room (an ocean view) was more than I thought it would be. Good size, nice decor and the staff was fantastic.
Key West was awesome but not enough time there.
Don't Miss: Just taking in the city was great. all the shops and sights are NOT to be missed.
I could have done without this port. I was disappointed. I had been to Mexico twice before and I preferred to Cozumel but the port was changed to Calica. Calica was close to XCARET which I recommend as an excursion. The other downside was that it poured that day. Cozumel would have been better. The other excursions within Calica were not great as I was told from the group that shared our dinner table.
Don't Miss: Skip it
Key West was awesome but not enough time there.
Don't Miss: Skip it

Pros: Cabin and Food

Cons: Ship decor was a little dated

Recommends Carnival Fascination? Yes!