Carnival Fascination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

A Great First Experience!

Sail Date: August 10, 2007

The ship was terrific! It was like a city on water! I really enjoyed myself and would definately do it again!

Pros: Lido Deck and Pool!

Cons: Wish we could have had an extra day at the Bahamas to soak in more of their culture!

Recommends Carnival Fascination? Yes!

Atlantis is a must see! It was beautiful! Make sure you experience eating Conch Fritter, Conch salad, etc. I missed that. Wish i did it!
Don't Miss: Atlantis, Jet Skiing, Scuba diving!
Don't Miss: Atlantis, Jet Skiing, Scuba diving!