It was okay, but not as good as others!

Carnival Fascination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Helpful Vote: 1

4 Night Western Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: May 21, 2007
Ship: Carnival Fascination
The ship was very nice and clean. The room was great. The food was sometimes exceptional and sometimes average.
The beach with that beautiful blue water does it all for me. I look forward to seeing that water more than anything else on my vacation.
Don't Miss: The 4X4 excursion to the beach and caverns! Exceptional value and the guides were top shelf. I would do it again in a heartbeat. This to me was the highlight of our cruise!
We just walked around Key West checking out the shops. It is a very nice place and everyone was kind and helpful. I will go back there again some day and spend more time.
Don't Miss: Shopping and sightseeing!
Don't Miss: Shopping and sightseeing!

Pros: The excursion in Calica, Mexico

Cons: The lack of a festive atmosphere!

Recommends Carnival Fascination? Yes!