Carnival Fascination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

It was okay, but not as good as others!

Sail Date: May 21, 2007

The ship was very nice and clean. The room was great. The food was sometimes exceptional and sometimes average.

Pros: The excursion in Calica, Mexico

Cons: The lack of a festive atmosphere!

Recommends Carnival Fascination? Yes!

Calica, Mexico
The beach with that beautiful blue water does it all for me. I look forward to seeing that water more than anything else on my vacation.
Don't Miss: The 4X4 excursion to the beach and caverns! Exceptional value and the guides were top shelf. I would do it again in a heartbeat. This to me was the highlight of our cruise!
Calica, Mexico
Key West, Florida
We just walked around Key West checking out the shops. It is a very nice place and everyone was kind and helpful. I will go back there again some day and spend more time.
Don't Miss: Shopping and sightseeing!
Key West, Florida
Don't Miss: Shopping and sightseeing!