Carnival Fascination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

not what I expected

Sail Date: March 01, 2007

Room Type: Suite

This was our first cruise, and we spent extra to stay in suite. When we first arrived at the Port of Miami, the porter who helped with our bags complained about the tip we gave him. Being first time cruisers, we were told to put our luggage out by our door before we went to bed. Though it did say before 12:00 in the paperwork, this was never mentioned "outloud", we put our bags out at 12:20 and were were told "too bad" no one could help us with our bags, it was very difficult for my husband and myself to carry all 5 bags, (we are aged 58 and 60) I pulled a muscle in my back carrying the luggage and suffered with it the rest of the week, we docked on Monday. Our waiter for dinner was inattentative, and seemed much more interested in the younger guests. The food, which we expected to be wonderful, was only fair. We do not plan on curising again, at least with Carnival.

Pros: my balcony

Cons: food, service, arrival at the port

Recommends Carnival Fascination? No.