Carnival Fascination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

wonderful cruise

Sail Date: December 01, 2006

We went on this cruise in Dec. 2006 It was our first family cruise that included my son, daughter & granddaughter. Our kids had never been on a cruise let alone seen a ship that size up close.They were fascinated by the Fascination. This was my wife & I 3rd time on this ship. We were all in the same cabin which wasn't as large as I thought it would be,but we were only there for short periods of time anyway. Changing of clothes and napping, It was too much to do.It was non stop fun for us all.At Dinner we had our own table to ourselves which we haven't sat down together as a family in a long while.My son lives in Virginia, And we live in Chicago,so I guess you can say we had our first famiy reunion. The food was Great, The service & crew was Excellent. My wife & I have been on 2 other cruise lines before to compare but we perfer to stay with Carnival.
The price is very reasonable also.We're planning to go on another cruise in Nov. 2007 for one of my best friend 's 50th birthday.It will be a group of about 6 -12 couples, and I can hardly wait. See you soon Fascination

Pros: The Food & The Service

Cons: They didn't get my wife birthday cake reservation on the correct date.

Recommends Carnival Fascination? Yes!