1st and not the last cruise

Carnival Fascination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Helpful Vote: 1

Sail Date: February 01, 2007
Ship: Carnival Fascination
This was my 1st cruise as an adult. I have crusied several times with my parents as a child so i am not really new to crusing, but my wife was. The staff aboard the ship were incredible! The service was extoridinary! The food was great! There is nothing I can even remotely complain about!!! My wife is an exteremly finicky traveler and even she could find nothing to complain about (except that there were no condiments for the ice cream! ) I would recomend this cruise to anyone who wants to get away for the weekend.!!!!!

Pros: service food shore excursions ummmm everything

Cons: nothing

Recommends Carnival Fascination? Yes!