Carnival Fascination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

A wonderful vacation

Sail Date: January 29, 2007

I really liked this ship because it was clean, had a nice dining room, and the crew was friendly.

Pros: The slide at the pool, and the service.

Cons: The shows

Recommends Carnival Fascination? Yes!

Key West, Florida
I loved walking and seeing the history but most of all I liked the parasailing excursion.
Don't Miss: Parasailing.
Calica, Mexico
I really enjoyed the Mayan Ruins, and at the site of the ruins you can go down to the beach and swim.
Don't Miss: The Mayan Ruins of Tulum.
Calica, Mexico
Don't Miss: The Mayan Ruins of Tulum.
Key West, Florida