A wonderful vacation

Carnival Fascination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Helpful Vote: 1

4 Night Western Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: January 29, 2007
Ship: Carnival Fascination
I really liked this ship because it was clean, had a nice dining room, and the crew was friendly.
I really enjoyed the Mayan Ruins, and at the site of the ruins you can go down to the beach and swim.
Don't Miss: The Mayan Ruins of Tulum.
Don't Miss: The Mayan Ruins of Tulum.
I loved walking and seeing the history but most of all I liked the parasailing excursion.
Don't Miss: Parasailing.
Don't Miss: Parasailing.

Pros: The slide at the pool, and the service.

Cons: The shows

Recommends Carnival Fascination? Yes!