Carnival Fascination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

My First Cruise

Sail Date: January 26, 2007

This was my first cruise ever -- Carnival Fascination. I was thrilled once I walked on board - how large it was inside and out! I wish they had a bigger pool and at least two pools though. There was plenty of food all day long (can't go hungry furing the cruise for sure). Stateroom was comfortable -- roomy enough for the two of us, had plenty of storage space - more than we needed.

Will try another cruise for sure -- but a different one (I hear Royal Caribbean is very nice -- or Norwegian). I want more choices -- more shows during day too (not just night time) and more activities to choose from on the next cruise I look into.

Pros: always plenty of food around

Cons: Not enough shows and need during day shows, need more activities

Recommends Carnival Fascination? No.

Didn't see much -- went on snorkel excursion that was nice area (lots of fish) but expensive I felt to do several excursions. Probably not visit Nasau again
Don't Miss: typical I know but shopping in market -- they hound you to buy buy buy!