A great time

Carnival Fascination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

4 Night Western Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: January 15, 2007
Ship: Carnival Fascination
The only negative was that I fell down 2 steps in the dining room & injured my foot. I went to the infirmary and was seen by the nurse who said it looked like a bad sprain. I was given only bags for ice and she did not offer to wrap it or x-ray it. I spent the rest of the cruise in a wheelchair (& found out when I returned that my foot was broken). The ship, however, was beautiful, the staff fun and attentive, the food was great, and the cabin was roomier than I expected. There was lots to do on board, and we tried, even with my wheelchair to do all we could.
We have been here before many times
We went to Cancun, but one of the stores we went into, just my husband & I, one of the clerks/workers closed the door as though to keep us there. I requested several times he open the door & when we did we left.
We have been here before many times

Pros: The food and the attentive staff

Cons: nothing

Recommends Carnival Fascination? Yes!