Carnival Fascination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

A great time

Sail Date: January 15, 2007

The only negative was that I fell down 2 steps in the dining room & injured my foot. I went to the infirmary and was seen by the nurse who said it looked like a bad sprain. I was given only bags for ice and she did not offer to wrap it or x-ray it. I spent the rest of the cruise in a wheelchair (& found out when I returned that my foot was broken). The ship, however, was beautiful, the staff fun and attentive, the food was great, and the cabin was roomier than I expected. There was lots to do on board, and we tried, even with my wheelchair to do all we could.

Pros: The food and the attentive staff

Cons: nothing

Recommends Carnival Fascination? Yes!

Calica, Mexico
We went to Cancun, but one of the stores we went into, just my husband & I, one of the clerks/workers closed the door as though to keep us there. I requested several times he open the door & when we did we left.
Calica, Mexico