Carnival Fascination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

It was a great experience

Sail Date: August 07, 2006

This was my first cruise so it was a good opportunity to see what to expect as well as see how I would like to plan my future vacations. The only major thing that could have made my trip more enjoyable is more time at the ports. It took literally forever to disembark and just as lond to embark so where as I'm thinking I would have 8hours at a port I really only got to enjoy like 3 1/2 . And the roomservice took well over an 1 1/2 and then they never brought what was requested. However the staff through out the cruise was excellent. I do however believer your front desk needs a lot more training for there was a lot of questions I could here people ask and they had no response.

Pros: Most the staff and different amenities they had

Cons: the duration it took for roomservice, brief moments you actually spend at the select ports.

Key West, Florida
Again not much time spent so didnt really see much all we had time for was to walk around and check out the stops the 0mile mark was cool
Key West, Florida
I would have had an excellent expierience if I was able to spend more time never once did I get to walk in the sand and admire the water from land.