Carnival Fascination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Girls Cruise

Sail Date: July 01, 2006

This was a cruise that we did just for the girls (2 14 year olds, 2 30 somethings and 1 grandma). I expected to find numerous activities for everyone. The teen club was ok but not very well advertised. You never heard an announcement about adult activities. If you didn't read your caper you would have no clue what was going on. I think I saw the Cruise Director maybe 3 times. He is definitely not Julie McCoy. The casino was so smoky I couldn't stand it. The tables were dirty and the ashtrays were always overflowing which made the tables dirtier. The cabin though was great. Beds were comfortable, bathroom was a great size and our cabin steward was always there. I have been on Carnival in the past and truly expected more.

Pros: Food and cabin

Cons: dirty restrooms and smoky casino