Carnival Fascination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Great first cruise

Sail Date: March 06, 2006

This was my first cruise that we went on for Spring Break. It was great because there were plenty of people our age. Our dinner table was amazing and we spent so much time with them beyond dinner during the cruise. Our room was SO CLEAN! They came to clean twice a day. Also, I heard that Carnival has these special matresses, but they really were amazing. I slept so well, which I usually don't on trips. The food was so good.

Pros: The staff was absolutely amazing! Even housekeeping greeted us by name.

Cons: Very hard to get a chair by the pool

Calica, Mexico
Compared to other ports in Mexico, Calica's so nice! It's very clean. The Beach Break was such a good deal and our guide was great! Open bar!
Don't Miss: Calica Beach Break
Key West, Florida
Next time, I wouldn't do an excursion. The water was WAY too rough for snorkling. The town was nice and I wish I had more time to spend in it.
Calica, Mexico