Carnival Fascination Cruise Review

This was my 2nd cruise and I couldn't wait to have the time of my life and also eat great food. I have sailed on Celebrity's Century and the food, service and cleanliness of the ship was OUT OF THIS WORLD. (However, it was so boring it was unbelievable!!!)I was not disappointed on the Fascination as far as fun times were concerned. I was there celebrating my 30th birthday and had a BLAST! Diamonds are Forever Club is ROCKING (also, stay until it closes its doors and go out with everyone left in the club including the DJ/Bartenders to local clubs in port. Dance until the sun literally comes up!)I was VERY disappointed in the food on Fascination though. It was HORRIBLE. It had NO taste at ALL and was cold. The only tasty thing on the entire ship was the free ice cream. (I was spoiled by Celebrity, I suppose). The ship looked old and a bit dirty and employees were not over friendly or helpful.Embarkation was awesome. Walked straight up on to the ship (unlike Celebrity's two-hour wait).I had severe motion sickness on Celebrity (Celebrity is notorious for that due to loud engine vibration). I NEVER even felt the Fascination move!! Very smooth sailing ship!!!!!Room Service on Fascination was served on a plastic cafeteria-style tray with plastic plates and orange plastic plate covers. Elegant it was not. Celebrity room service is on china, with silver domes and a table rolled in to your room and you can order from a full dinner menu.In short, if you want to go on a cruise with normal, everyday people, to have a GREAT, FUN, party of a time, this is the cruise to go on!!! I literally did not sleep AT all for the entire weekend cruise, in contrast to sleeping the ENTIRE week, other than eating, while on the Century.However, if you want GREAT food, service and nice quiet times, with somewhat stuffy people, you should sail with Celebrity. Celebrity's idea of activities onboard is Cigar Rolling, Wine Tastings and Art Auctions. Those are about the ONLY activities they offer.Fascination's idea of activities are limbo and belly flop contests. Think I will stick with Carnival when cruising with friends, and Celebrity when cruising with my husband!Hmm, decisions, decisions....Food or Fun?P.S. If you get an inside cabin, you may tend to sleep A LOT as it is pitch dark in there, with no clocks, you just seem to sleep all day.