Carnival Fascination Cruise Review

This was my family's first cruise. We had a great time. There were only a few things we were disappointed with. My whole family, ages 38, 13 and 10, all wanted to workout together in the workout room, but was not permitted since my children were not 16 years of age. I can understand not wanting children in the workout room, but since we were going to do this as a family, I don't see where there should have been a problem. The other thing that bothered us was there was smoking EVERYWHERE on the ship. When you got on the elevators, every lobby, smoking was permitted. I think that one side of the ship should be for smokers, and the other side non-smokers. We were a little disappointed that there were not a lot of fresh fruit available. The shows were enjoyable. The crew was very nice.