Carnival Fascination Cruise Review

The embarkation process was very smooth and did not take as long as I thought it would. The ship was beautiful. The rooms were very nice and clean. The room staff was very nice and always there for what ever you needed. The staff in the dining room were wonderful and there was always a nice variety of dinners to choice from. I thought that the service staff around the pool and bar areas could have been a little more accommodating. I was disappointed in the entertainment deckside. There was music in one area but not in all areas. There really needed to be more music or activities around all of the pools, it was very boring. The pools were too small to accommodate that many people and closed way too early. I had a great time on the cruise, but Carnival does need to work on a few areas.