Carnival Fascination Cruise Review

This was my 8th cruise, but my first time on a Carnival ship. I thought that for the money, the cruise was worth it, but it did not wow me in any way. I think that Royal Caribbean does a much better job on service and food, which I think are two very important aspects of a cruise experience. I definitely had a good time, but would not go on another Carnival cruise. It's great for families and young people, but I expect more out of a vacation than what Carnival had to offer.