Carnival Fascination Cruise Review

Ship: Carnival Fascination
Short cruise, but EXCELLENT! Took advantage of each and every minute while on board! Ship is in very good condition. Public areas very well maintained and clean. Value for $ doller was excellent. Food was above average, cabins were spacious and clean. Service ranged from good to very good. My cabin steward was the best Carnival employee I encountered! Always greeted me with a smile and made sure I was always happy with my cabin and anything I needed was delivered in a prompt and friendly manner. Having a 24-hour port stay in Nassau was nice, no rush to do everything in a time frame. Overall I would sail on the MS Fascination again and recommend it...I have another Carnival cruise booked for next year!