Carnival Fascination Cruise Review

Besides this being a well needed vacation for a very stressed person (me) It was an experience that was totally divine. the food was absolutely scrumptous and the variety was amazing. They even had special entrees for diabetics. Our cabin was very clean and cozy. My hats off to the shower as the detachable head made my showers much easier (6'0) for a girl my size. The only complaint I have about the cabin was that it was a little too cold. the shows were great and a little risque. Great adult entertainment. As a repeat guests on Carnival, I will do it again and again and again.