Carnival Fascination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

A pretty good time

Sail Date: March 01, 2010

Traveled As: Family w/young children

This was my third cruise, the first time on Fascination though. I had a nice time despite the weather.... It was raining the first day, the other days very windy, and the stop for Freeport Bahamas was cancelled due to high winds. My 8 year old daughter had a wonderful time at Camp Carnival...I would like to thank the staff at the camp for taking great care of my daughter while she celebrated her 8th birthday. I also took my 16 year old who had a wonderful time as well and met so many friends. I would recommend Carnival Fascination to anyone especially if the weather is better..

Pros: Camp Carnival

Cons: the weather

Recommends Carnival Fascination? Yes!

My server was Juan from Peru and he was wonderful