A Relaxing Time

Carnival Fascination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Sail Date: February 01, 2010
Ship: Carnival Fascination
The Fascination was an extremely clean and well maintained ship. The staff were kind and our room was kept spotless. I didn't know what to expect because I had never sailed on a cruise ship as small as the Fascination, but I have no complaints. One would be hard pressed to find a hotel that provides you with same services as you receive on a Carnival cruise. I recommend this ship to others and plan to sail on it again in the future.

Pros: Staff

Recommends Carnival Fascination? Yes!