Carnival Fascination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

An exciting adventure

Sail Date: February 01, 2010

I thought it was clean and the staff was very friendly and helpful.

Pros: I liked the shows and comedy the best

Cons: I didn't think the food was as good as it should have been for formal dining, although i loved the dessert selection

Recommends Carnival Fascination? Yes!

i think the food quality could have been better exa: filet mignons and more seafood would have been nice. For as i was told being my first time on a cruise ship that the food would be spectacular.
The size of the ship was big and found it to be very clean and easy to get to places.
i liked the stateroom, thought it was more roomy than i expected and i enjoyed the 2 portholes to look out at.
they seemed all very friendly.
I really enjoyed the entertainment, thought they all did a good job and kept me entertained and interested.