An exciting adventure

Carnival Fascination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Sail Date: February 01, 2010
Ship: Carnival Fascination
I thought it was clean and the staff was very friendly and helpful.

i think the food quality could have been better exa: filet mignons and more seafood would have been nice. For as i was told being my first time on a cruise ship that the food would be spectacular.

I really enjoyed the entertainment, thought they all did a good job and kept me entertained and interested.

they seemed all very friendly.

The size of the ship was big and found it to be very clean and easy to get to places.

i liked the stateroom, thought it was more roomy than i expected and i enjoyed the 2 portholes to look out at.

Pros: I liked the shows and comedy the best

Cons: I didn't think the food was as good as it should have been for formal dining, although i loved the dessert selection

Recommends Carnival Fascination? Yes!