Awesome adventure

Carnival Fascination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

4 Night Western Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: August 18, 2008
Ship: Carnival Fascination
This was our first time on a cruise. It was all that I expected and more. I was awestruck when we walked into the Atrium. The decorating and overall looks of the area was so wonderful to the eyes. Every employee was wonderful and helpful from the Cruise Director to the maids. There was so much to do and to eat! I enjoyed the variety and availability of the food. Everything I ate was delicious. What I enjoyed the most was the stage shows. I was in awe watching the professional, energetic dancers. The cotumes were impressive as well as the sets. The band was fantastic. I wanted to get up and dance too! We watched one show (The 80's) twice in one night.

The state rooms were comfortable. I expected there would be a hair dryer so that was a little disappointing. Fortunately the weather was warm enough to dry my hair naturally. The beds were especially comfortable and we enjoyed having a window to look at the ocean and the stars.

We had a great time at Land Turk. Never heard of the island before so that was fun. The water there was the best part. So warm and clear and inviting. I was thrilled to see a star fish and a stingray. Had a very relaxing time laying in the lawn chairs and swiming in the wonderful water.

Thanks so much for making my first cruise a dream come true.

Pros: So many things. Especially the stage shows.

Cons: the rocking of the ship!

Recommends Carnival Fascination? Yes!