Our first cruise

Carnival Fascination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Sail Date: September 01, 2008
This was a first cruise for all of us, and we were all amazed at how nice everything was. It was awesome to explore the MANY open decks and to get lots of different views of the ports when you were coming and going.

The buffet lines had a nice variety of foods, but maintained the "staples" each day such as hot-dogs, hamburgers, etc. It was nice to be able to have those in case the more unique foods were not in your interest for a quick lunch, since you had such wonderful, elegant options in the dining room in the evenings.

We had an oceanview stateroom wtih balcony. I wouldn't want to cruise any other way! The privacy of the balcony was perfect in the wee hours of the morning when I couldn't/didn't want to sleep. It was a nice get away during the day as well, as I had miserable sinus headaches much of the trip, so to avoid all the noise of the Lido deck, it was exactly what I needed!

Pros: Ship was awesome!

Cons: Couldn't find anything wrong with this, even my sister said so, and she finds soemthing wrong with EVERYTHING!

Recommends Carnival Fascination? Yes!