Carnival Fascination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

My Best Vacation Yet!!

Sail Date: April 24, 2006

This was my first cruise and definetly not my last!!! I had a blast.

Pros: The Ship

Cons: I liked everything

What a beautiful ship!! I could not believe that a ship that size with so many passengers could be kept so clean!! the staff is amazing..they worked so hard to make sure everyone was safe,clean and happy!!!
The room was way bigger than i expected...plenty of room and the lil towel creatures left on the bed at night are soo cute!!
there was always someone to help you with whatever you needed!! they were fantastic!!
I LOVED COZUMEL!! the port was out due to the hurricane but the crew on the ship did an unbelievable job organizing all passengers so we could all get on boat taxis in a timely manner..Hats off to them!!
Don't Miss: sail snorkel and baech party!! what a blast
Don't Miss: sail snorkel and baech party!! what a blast
Key West, Florida
we had a short time in Key West 8am -1pm and nothing really opened till 10 so it was a lil tough to see everything but we made the best of it and I know i will definetly be back. the people are so nice and the shops are so fun!!
Key West, Florida