My Best Vacation Yet!!

Carnival Fascination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Carnival Fascination

4 Night Western Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)

Sail Date: April 24, 2006

Ship: Carnival Fascination

Review Summary

This was my first cruise and definetly not my last!!! I had a blast.

Ship Experiences

there was always someone to help you with whatever you needed!! they were fantastic!!

What a beautiful ship!! I could not believe that a ship that size with so many passengers could be kept so clean!! the staff is amazing..they worked so hard to make sure everyone was safe,clean and happy!!!

The room was way bigger than i expected...plenty of room and the lil towel creatures left on the bed at night are soo cute!!

Ports Of Call

Key West, Florida

we had a short time in Key West 8am -1pm and nothing really opened till 10 so it was a lil tough to see everything but we made the best of it and I know i will definetly be back. the people are so nice and the shops are so fun!!

I LOVED COZUMEL!! the port was out due to the hurricane but the crew on the ship did an unbelievable job organizing all passengers so we could all get on boat taxis in a timely manner..Hats off to them!!
Don't Miss: sail snorkel and baech party!! what a blast

Key West, Florida

Don't Miss: sail snorkel and baech party!! what a blast

Pros: The Ship

Cons: I liked everything