LETS DO IT AGAIN!!!

Carnival Fascination Cruise Review

Ship: Carnival Fascination
THIS IS MY FIRST CRUISE. I WAS STUNNED AT THE SERVICE. IT SEEMED AS THOUGH I HAD MY VERY OWN WAITER/WAITRESS. THE SHIP WAS GREAT AND OCTAVIAN{MY ROOM STEWARD}, WAS EXCEPTIONAL! THERE WAS PLENTY TO DO THROUGHOUT ALL 4 DAYS. SHORE EXCURSIONS WERE EXTREMELY EASY. I THANK CARNIVAL AND VISITED PORTS FOR MAKING MY TRIP SO MUCH FUN, INTERESTING, AND TROUBLE FREE. SINCE I HAVE NEVER BEEN ON A CRUISE BEFORE MY STAR RATING MAY OR MAY NOT MEAN A WHOLE LOT TO YOU.BUT AS FAR AS IM CONCERNED THE ONLY THING THAT WOULD HAVE MADE THIS TRIP ANY BETTER IS A COUPLE EXTRA DAYS AND A HANDSOME MAN TO FEED ME GRAPES POOLSIDE!!!