Carnival Fascination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

a really good time

Sail Date: December 01, 2009

everything was great ! staff very friendly and helpful, guest services and everyone in white uniforms, not very friendly or helpful. I assumed these individuals had more responsiblity than other staff members and they did not seem very welcoming or helpful.

Pros: ship was beautiful and very relaxing

Cons: carnival staff kept having problems with my credit car very unprofessional did not shop after 3 incident they even made me call my bank becuase they said my card was stolen.

Recommends Carnival Fascination? Yes!

did not care for staff in white uniforms, room service, all wait staff was wonderful, attendants over rooms extremely helpful and willing to please. Impressed with staff always cleanning , the ship it was amazing.