Carnival Fascination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Good Experience

Sail Date: December 01, 2009

Overall this was a good experience for me and my family. We traveled with my extended family so there was a total of four teens in our group. The ship was very comfortable and we had a good sense of security which allowed us to let the teens vacation at their own pace according to their interests. The food was good and plentiful. The teens really enjoyed the constant access to food and drink. We were very pleased with our cabin which we found to be more spacious than we would have imagined. The beds/pillows were extrememly comfortable! We found the cabin to be very clean and really appreciated the twice daily cleaning of our cabin. The onboard shows were very entertaining and enjoyed by our entire group. My husband and I especially enjoyed the free cocktails offered on the last evening of the cruise. By far the most popular food related feature of the trip was the Chocolate Melting Cake offered each evening!

This was our first cruise so we were not truly prepared for the number of passengers that would be on board. However, we were very pleased with the efficient manner in which the crew/staff kept everything flowing so that waiting in line was kept to a minimum and lines tended to move quickly. Ex. boarding and debarking at ports.

This was a good trip and we would consider traveling with Carnival again in the future.

Pros: The feeling of security onboard. We traveled with teens and I felt very safe allowing them to explore and enjoy the ship on their own. My favortite port was Key West and I would have enjoyed a bit more time there.

Cons: This was my first cruise so I probably had some unrealistic expectations. My only real complaint is the feeling of being 'herded' which is probably unavoidable with so many passengers on board.

Recommends Carnival Fascination? Yes!

I would have enjoyed having the sushi available during lunch and early afternoon.
I gave an excellent rating as the ship was very nice considering its age.
The decor is slightly dated but otherwise the stateroom far exceeded my expectations.