"Nice cruise"

Carnival Fascination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Sail Date: October 01, 2009
Ship: Carnival Fascination
Over all this was a good cruise. I didn't swim but the swimming pool and hot tub area was too small. The miniture golf area was small and only offered certain times of the day. Oh, watch your spending because it can add up especially if you are paying for drinks. I purchased one virgin drink about $6.00 with gratuity added. On the other hand, my spouse spent about $368.00 on alcoholic beverages. I took advantage of the gym, suna, full body massage, and facial. We also purchased a shore excursion for Free Port Bahama and Nasau offered by the cruise line. We got a better deal from the taxi driver in Nasau. I didn't like the submarine tour. Over all everything was good.

Pros: the massages at the spa

Cons: small pool and game area

Recommends Carnival Fascination? Yes!